- Demolish the interior of a single family home in order to comply with new owner’s ADA requirements and badly needed structural work
- Monitored and performed rough carpentry work involving main beams and columns on first floor level and basement
- Window and door relocations and room relocation to provide an easy flow for ADA traffic
- Converted existing bathroom to a wet room for ease of ADA traffic
- Worked closely with design professional and Architect to ensure a detailed and easy to use space for ADA
- Demolish and reinstall 75% of all stair, door and window headers
- Manage patio demo and concrete work to create a fully ADA user friendly rear patio.